Looking for a new beauty tool that will cost you $0? Well, we've found one, Barbizon of Akron! That old crusty tube of mascara that you (for some odd reason) haven't seemed to have thrown away yet...? Just inside is your new best friend! Grab some anti-bacterial soap and water, because once cleaned up, this diamond in the rough will surely become a big part of your beauty routine!
- Lip Exfoliating- Apply a lip balm and gently scrub the mascara wand across lips. You can use anything, from Aquaphor to Smith's Rosebud Salve. This technique will effectively rid lips of any flakes or scales and prep your lips for all those fall matte lipsticks!
- Applying Brow Color- Use to brush brows into place prior to applying your brow color, and afterwards to evenly distribute color or tone down where you got too heavy-handed.
- Applying Hair Growth Serum- Dip into castor oil and brush through lashes and brows for an overnight hair growth serum!
- Brushing back the Baby Hairs- Spray hairspray onto wand and brush back the baby hairs around your hairline to make your style more polished! As far as hairspray goes, you can use any kind you like!
- Brow Setting- Apply hair gel and brush through brows for a brow setting gel in a pinch!
- Creating a Loose Pigment- Brush your mascara brush across the surface of your powder eyeshadow, powder or blush to create a loose pigment. You can even mix two pigments and create a custom color. Try mixing a matte shadow with a shimmer.