Add Epsom salt, and you have a really great detox bath that can cleanse your pores of impurities. This is a great skin cleanse that you can do once a week. If your skin can tolerate it, you can take up to three baths a week.
Baking Soda Detox Bath
2 cups baking soda
2 cups sea salt
1 cup Epsom salt
Jar with lid
1. Wash your body with soap and water. Use a loofah to exfoliate your skin.
2. Fill your bathtub with enough hot water to immerse yourself from the neck down.
3. Combine the baking soda and salts in a glass jar. Put on the lid, and shake well to blend the ingredients.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of the mixture from the jar into your bath. Stir the powder with your hand to mix it into the bath water.
5. Soak in the detox bath for 5 minutes to start. Each time you take a detox bath, you can increase your soaking time by 5 minutes until you reach 30 minutes.
6. Drain the tub and rinse your body in clean water to wash away toxins and residue.