Drinking water is of the utmost importance when it comes to staying young, keeping your skin clear, feeling healthy and staying slim, or trying to lose weight. The only problem is, sometimes water can get boring, and you might want to reach for that sugary soda instead! Here are some healthy and tasty additions you can add to spruce up your water to keep you hydrated while loving the new taste!
Options to add to your water:
- Crushed mint leaves
- Sliced cucumber with the skin left on
- Splash of 100% juice
- Orange, tangerine, or Mandarin oranges
- Sliced nectarines or peaches
- Crushed berries such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- Flavored tea bag such as blueberry, peach, lemon or mint
- Ice cubes containing fruit pieces
- Lemon, orange, lime zest
- Thin pear slices
- Kiwi slices
- Thin slices Granny Smith apples
Give some of these a try and get drinking, Barbizon of Akron! Comment on our post on Facebook and let us know which healthy flavors you'll be trying!